As part of our pledge to provide players with a gaming experience that is both safe and enjoyable, we have a wide range of Player Protection Limits which help set a comfortable level of gaming.
Player Protection Limits are available from any Casino game page and can be seen on the right hand side of the screen. These limits are an easy and reliable way to control deposits, wagers and losses over daily, weekly and monthly periods. We are always happy to offer advice on how to set limits in the most optimal way for your preferred play style. Just give customer support a call on 0845 456 1164.
As well as setting limits, players have the ability to set a cooling off period from any game play for a period of 1 to 90 days. Again, this function is located on the Player Protection page.
If you feel you need to extend your cooling off period for longer than 90 days, please contact customer services who can set a self exclusion on your account for a minimum of 6 months. Please note you can temporarily or even permanently close your account at anytime between the hours of 0800 and 0200
We are always happy to offer advice on how to set limits in the most optimal way for your preferred play style. Just give customer support a call if you need have any questions.
Cooling off LIMITS
As well as setting limits, players have the ability to take a break from any game play for a period of 1 to 90 days. An automatic function is located on the Player Protection page.
If you feel you would like to exclude from gaming for longer than 90 days, please contact Customer Services who will be able to temporarily suspend your account. Please note this self-exclusion agreement is for a minimum of 6 months. You can temporarily or even permanently close your account at anytime between the hours of 08:00 and 02:00. Call 0845 456 1164.
We want to ensure that our members always enjoy their experience with Foxy Casino which is why we ask you to play responsibly and never beyond your means. Gaming can be great entertainment, provided of course, you stay in control.
We will always endeavour to help you if you find yourself in any difficulty and it is for this reason we work closely with the charity Gamcare. Gamcare provide a confidential national telephone counseling helpline for anyone who is concerned about their own, or someone else's gambling.
The national gambling helpline, which is at a local call rate, is: 0845 6000 133.
Alternatively, you can visit the Gamcare website at www.gamcare.org.uk. If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your or someone else's life then the following Questions may help you to find out.
Ask yourself the following questions
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or interests?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more you answer 'yes' to the above questions, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. Speak to someone about this, or contact the Gamcare Helpline.
Please be aware:
1. It is illegal for anyone under 18 to open an account or to play at our Casino. We have taken steps to ensure that our Casino does not attract young people and our website uses software that stops those who are under 18 from joining. However, we do ask that if young people have access to a computer with Internet access, you take care to keep your username and password confidential.
2. We have registered this site with the Internet Content Rating Association. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in our games please visit www.icra.org to register your computer with our preferred filtering partner.